Tuesday, December 28, 2010

006 & 007

Yo.
These cards are a while back. In fact, I made these DIRECTLY after I made the first four. They're "prehistoric", almost.



(Thank god that came out right). Say hello to the only card that has a heart on it thus far, and arguably the simplest card I've made too: Too shades and a heart for accent. I like it.



(Whew. I was worried about this one). The scanner seems to have given a neat effect to my gems here. I don't know about this one, seeing as I just glued very unrelated stuff on a card. Really, the only two things I like about this card are the name, "Mountain Springs,"
and the sentence that the fully visible words on the eye say.

"By the rules. Power to do some {not all}."

Cool.

That's all for now, folks!

4 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Yesterday I was looking for something online--an ACEO card, when yours came up. I didn't realize it was yours until just now.

This first one fills my eyes. I am so taken by it.

The second one is also very good--I like the composition and how you used various things to create a thought piece such as this.

I also really like your signature. REALLY cool!

Nyuura said...

Huh? My signature? Nah, that's just something I sketched on there for no reason whatsoever.

I'm glad to see you commenting here again. I thought you gave up on me!

Dani said...

pop over from Clytie's Random Hearts.

This simple heart is pure beauty. Up there shining as sun. And it's smiling.

Thank you for sharing.

Tammie Lee said...

I am visiting from Clyties....
I like the simplicity of the first piece and your signature on the second is wonderful, it looks Asian, to me.