Monday, December 27, 2010

023 & 024

Back with more recents:



I call this "Favoritism", because it contains my favorite number, 38, as well as my favorite color combination. Suprisingly, it makes a rather mediocre card. That's pretty awakening I guess.
And the next:



Mr. Happy Happy Fun Time Guy who Probably Drinks, or "Mr. Douchebag". This might be more for comedic effect, maybe, I guess.

Also, for both cards, you might notice some sort of gleam. That's because they were scanned while they were still in their sheaths.

Speaking of scanning, that process I've forgot to mention, sorry, is not being maintained by me. Rather, it is Clytie, the person you people know so well for her Random Hearts and her own ACEOs, which I enjoy very much. I thank her for being the behind-the-scenes person behind my postage.

That's all for now, folks!

1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

I actually like the first one quite alot. It does fill my eyes.

I especially like your sunshine card. It fills my eyes in earnest.

I LOVE it!